Saturday, June 12, 2010

car break ins

This is not the first, second or third time I have seen an email from a disgruntled resident. Over and over again I hear about. Talk to any parent though and they will tell you that their child is an angel, but the kids surely belong to someone. If anything happens to your property (no matter how small) residents also need to call the sheriff's department and let them know what has happened.  They usually have a pretty good handle on the kids in the area and the vandelism thats done to vehicles also. They can't "fix it" if they don't know about it. In the meantime maybe people here might watch out for their neighbor's ASSetts. Who knows--maybe one day--just one day those same kids might have something of their's stolen. What goes around-comes around.
P.S.   For what it's worth--St. Augustine Shores, St. Augustine South, Sea Grove, Ocean Grove, etc. all have the same problems. Vandelism, cars broken into, etc. knows no boundaries.
 
 
 
I live on Treasure Beach Rd.  we moved here from Arlington in Jacksonville to be in a safe community 2 yrs ago, when we lived in Jaxs. not once did our cars or home get broken into. in the 2 yrs we've lived here it has happened 3 times, twice our cars and once our sheds.
I want the parents of the kids breaking into the cars to beware, today I talked to the police and they informed me I could protect my property as I see fit. Today I went and bought 4 shot guns, bullets and birdshot, I figure I'll use the birdshot because its scatters and you don't have to have to have perfect aim, the Mommy's will be digging it out of thier kids for awhile. I don't want to have to live this way, but parents need to step up and be parents, not buddies. please forward this, and if your neighbor doesn't have e-mail, please let them know about me on Treasure Beach rd. I'm the one who is feed-up with their kids.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment