Wednesday, November 6, 2013

ELECTION OF OFFICERS FOR 2014 Beacher's Lodge 7:00 PM

 FINALLY!  I have had such computer issues I was ready to throw it out and buy an old typewriter!  Thanks to Karen Carter (the TBPOA web-master) I am now functioning again! Better late than never!

NEXT MEETING:

Tuesday, 11/12/2013 at 7:00 PM at Beacher's Lodge

This is a very important meeting.  We will be electing officers for the year 2014.

Running for office are the following people:

Angie Bell.........President
Irv Stockdale.........1st V. President
Sharon McIlhenney........2nd V. President
Recording Secretary.......Richard Grubb
Treasurer.........................Charlie Novak

This will be a relatively short meeting.  I will review and answer questions from the last meeting, since I haven't been able to post any information.

Please plan to attend this meeting.    It wont last that long!

Thanks!  

PAULA MURPHY


No comments:

Post a Comment