Friday, August 7, 2009

A thank you to all my friends and neighbors.

 
 
 
Hello all,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my
repaired heart for all the prayers, cards, emails and phone calls as well as
visits to the hospital and our home after my surgery for open heart
surgery.Words seem to be inadequate for me to  express my feelings of your
kindness and concern for me. I am truly humbled by this. I will never forget
your words of encouragement to mend quickly.
 
I always thought that this operation was done everyday and thus almost
likened to a simple tonsillectomy. Boy was I wrong. It is a Major Operation
. I am however recovering ever so slowly.
 
Once again , Thank you for your cards, emaills and well wishes for a speedy
recovery.
 
 
Charlie Novak
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment